MSFS 2024 Airliner wishlists?

Unfortunately Air Canada retired the Classic Dash from it’s fleet. Last passenger flight was out of my home town.

I would love a third party to take a run at the Q400!

4 Likes

PMDG is delivering that one.

Md-11 and a340-600

2 Likes

A Boeing 707.

6 Likes

See, it’s a thing… On one hand, I don’t know ANYTHING about those. That’s good and bad. If I get them, it will take a significant amount of time to learn them since I am so used to Boeing/Airbus/Douglas stuff. That’s both good and bad. Also, how often I fly them will be a question. There is plenty of stuff to still explore about the Boeing and Airbus.

I’d love some old Soviet Tupolev or Ilyushin stuff to die in. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s this one:

I’d like to fly this route in memoriam of the victims.

1 Like

737 series (-400, -800, Max etx)
757-200
MD-11

(enough airbus already)

1 Like

PMDG is releasing the MAX’s for the -800, -900 of their already released 800 and 900’s.

Airbus A220 series (-100 and -300)
Airbus A321neo series (including LR and XLR)
Bombardier Dash-8 400 / Q400
Airbus A350-900
Boeing 787-9
Boeing 727 (100 or 200)
Boeing 737 Jurrasic series (200/200C)

7 Likes

Grumman Mallard turboprop to have more selection of Grumman Aircraft

JF Fokker F27.

2 Likes

It would be great to have the 727 earlier than with msfs 2020, 3 years after its release and no 727 at all

3 Likes

Md-11 or dc 10

For some Alaskan/ Canadian adventurers ideas I’d also love to see these three be explored

DeHavilland Dash 8 100 to 200
Douglas DC4
Single engine otter including the float version

2 Likes

All airliners I have ever wished for are currently in development. (I am just hoping for cargo variants of my favorite planes.)

Except… one. There is one airliner no one seems to care about: The 1011 Tristar!

3 Likes

Only if they have navigation that isn’t INS. :wink: I despise that thing. Same hope for the eventual release of the FSLabs Concorde, though their virtual crew is supposed to take care of screwing with the INS, which will be of help.

We’ve all enjoyed the Concorde, but how about the never-completed Boeing 2707 American SST? :slight_smile: It would’ve been a bit bigger and faster than Concorde based on the last design, but public and Congressional opinion turned against the supersonic transport program and it was canceled in the end.

Might not be “study level” since it never reached production, but that’s never stopped a good plane design from the simulator. :smiley:

4 Likes

My only whish is a studdy level B737-800 NG , maybe with Winglets

Um, there is one out by PMDG.