MSFS Airports to view N E Fall tree colours

Can anyone advise any good Airports - payware or otherwise- to view in New England autumn/ fall tree colours? ie Well known areas in real life to view tree colours.
I have Bijan seasons.

If you have a seasons program, and while its not New England, I find that the Ohio River Valley is a really nice ride in the fall. You have mountains on either side of the river, and with the reflection off the river it is real purdy. Start in Pittsburg and fly SW and you cant miss, and make sure to stay below 250’ AGL for best viewing results ;p

Thankyou very much.Ill try this as well.Much appreciated.

Watch out for the 3rd Bridge in Cincinati its the only one that you cant actually fly under ;p

1 Like

:grinning::+1: Will do.

Moved to #community:world-discovery

IRL, pIck any airport in Western MA, or VT/NH/ME, especially around the mountain regions. You can’t go wrong. I don’t have the Seasons add-on so I couldn’t comment on whether it will render it or not.

Thankyou very much for info
Steve

Rex Accuweather.

AccuSeasons :wink:

It handles the changing seasons globally with automation very well. They are also adding in very shortly ground textures / coloring (right now it’s foliage).

Great news , I have accuseasons and love it but I miss the ground texturing

I went zip lining in Bretton Woods, NH several years ago and it was beautiful:

Have no idea it looks in the sim with Bijan.

1 Like

(waves from Hawaiʻi)

Not us. :wink:

1 Like

Your photos look fantastic

1 Like

This is not exactly New England, but close. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan has some striking colors.

Fly out of KCMX and fly north to Copper Harbor.

Another area is the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in Munising, Michigan. Fly out of 5Y7 and go north east along Lake Superior.

Thanks very much.Never been there but ill give it a try !