MSFS always change arrival rwy from 15 to 33 (VQPR)?

I planned my flight as usual with SimBrief and import it and when I load it MSFS2020 always change Rwy 15 to 33. Does anyone know why and more important how to force the sim just to accept the route that was generated by SimBrief? I mean, that is what SimBrief is for.

And now that I made the sim to change approach to 15 what will the tower tell me?!? Right 33 again. I am about exploding right now. How could the sim be so stupid?

What is the ATIS reading at Paro for wind? Or the METAR because I recall some of these airports don’t have weather reporting stations, so you’d have to contact an actual landline (which of course is not supported in the sim).

Are you in SU14 Beta?

There is not ATIS. I choose my own weather esp. with very little or nearly no wind to test the approach at 15. And the 15 is used for landing at VQPR.

I dont think so.

If you are there is a new option in assistance options called “ATC enforce flight plan” that may be causing that.

No there is no such option. So it is not beta, right?

Probably not, when you press ALT+ENTER to go to windowed mode what is the version number you see on the top left?

Some more words …

Yes, you’re not in the beta.

One other possibility is that runway is coded as “preferred” in the airport BGL file. You could only see that if you take apart the file or view Airport Information through an EFB like Little Nav Map.