MSFS Baron G58 - Prop Blades mounted wrong

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.
This is an geometry Bug!

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)
As tagged.

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)
Every from initial release to present

Brief description of the issue:
The Prob Blades are mounted in different ways Two are wrong and oppsite to the third wich is the only correct one.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
real
The real world (as seen on Baron G58)

MSFS2020 - I fear this one cant fly.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Use the Baron G58 in MSFS2020

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Irrelevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
2020 release build

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Likley an easy fix :slight_smile: If you rotate it on the X axis a little bit it should be fixed :slight_smile:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

could you guys possibly describe the problem? I might miss the obvious issue but I really don’t see it. The propellers turn clockwise in direction of flight and that’s how they are mounted.

The props are feathered in the picture in the hangar.

1 Like

On the hangar screenshots I am seeing the 3 blades feathered, not 2 as mentioned in the issue description. Am I seeing wrong ?

Yeah they are feathered, the Beech pichture shows them in take off full fine position

No! Look right.

It is not easy to see. You can also check this on the runway or after landing or even midflight.

Yes!

Here are two more pictures that proof that it is a bug!

spawned on runway, engines running

Just there but engines stopped. No hands on any levers or whatever.

Real world picture to check it out.

Baron blades

Compare them. Rotation is counterclockwise. Now everybody should easily see the error.

Just look in the pictures I post right now. It hope this will be help to see the error.

In the second picture of my latest post the blade pointing to the runway is mounted correctly (for counterclockwise rotation), both others are wrong.
In the real world picture you can see correct mounted prop blades.

It is not so easy to see when you dont know where your focus has to be and just with motors stopped but it is like that mole in Austin Powers, once you see it you see nothing else anymore.

I fear the MSFS2020 interpretation will fly nowhere with this Props.

Now I see it :slight_smile: !

1 Like

I think this is a graphical bug, as you can see in the last screenshot, 2 propellers have the leading edge inverted. What do you think is the best to report that to the devs ?, moving it back to the bug section ?

I was’nt adressed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Moved back to Bug Reports

2 Likes

aaah… That wasn’t obvious in the original post, but yes, totally right. That wouldn’t work :smiley: good catch!

2 Likes

I might be wrong but I see two pictures : 1 is showing the right engine and the other the left ones. As far as I know the two engines don’t rotate the same direction.

No, both engines turn to the right or clockwise in direction of flight.

But even if they were counter rotating: on the right hand engine the lower prop blade in the picture is mounted vice versa to the other two at the top.

This credits goes to user ‘EagleRay1’ who noticed that first (afaik).