MSFS Bush Pilots - Ireland Bush Trip! Donegal (EIDL) - Sligo (EISG)

Good day everyone! Our next flight is going to be Ireland, Donegal (EIDL) - Sligo (EISG). 2020-09-19T06:00:00Z and 2020-09-19T18:00:00Z. Same event twice so as many people can enjoy the flight :slight_smile:. Thank you GotGravel for hosting this event!

Our event will be TIreland, Donegal (EIDL) to Sligo (EISG) in Ireland. We will be departing runway 21, heading South bound for the first leg, then heading South West, then North West, South West, South East for a considerable amount of time. Then finally heading South West to finally land at Sligo (EISG)

Please set your spawn to the ramp and not the runway thank you.

We will be communicating through my discord server on the “Event Flight” voice chat.

For aircraft we’re flying the Savage Cub, however really any GA aircraft is fine for this event.

Our flight plan is as follows

Cruise altitude will be around 5,000 feet however its not strict and if you want to change it up that’s up to you.

We will be flying on the West USA server for both times so ensure your server is set correct.

If you do plan on joining the event please be sure to give this post a heart <3

I have included a flight plan as well, to input the flight plan after downloading it, when your on the map in the sim you looking for the “LOAD/SAVE” button at the bottom (or you can press space by default) and then input the .pln file
EIDL-EISG.pln (2.4 KB)

11 Likes

Finally A fly in I might actually be available to join!

No takers for the sunrise trip? Oh well, turned into beach weather with a click of a button :wink:

I’m going to try and get there for the 7 pm GMT tonight

Some images from today´s 2nd flight.

Changed my livery back to default on the beach.

1 Like