MSFS Bush Pilots - New Zealand Trip! Queenstown (NZQN) to Manapouri (NZMO)

Good day everyone! Our next flight is going to be New Zealand, Queenstown (NZQN) - Manapouri (NZMO). 2020-09-05T06:00:00Z and 2020-09-05T18:00:00Z. Same event twice so as many people can enjoy the flight :slight_smile:

Our event will be Queenstown (NZQN) to Manaporui (NZMO). We will depart runway 23 and head straight south west where we will reach waypoint 1 (ANGUL) and and straight turning further south until we reach waypoint 3 (GULAN) where we will do a turn to right heading slight above west and then landing at Manapouri. This flight is over the beautiful mountains and scenery of New Zealand. This flight will be around 56 nm.

Please set your spawn to the ramp and not the runway thank you.

This is our flight plan

We will be communicating through my discord on the “Event Flight” voice chat.

For aircraft I’m changing it up to the Savage Cub as it’s such a beautiful piece of aircraft, however really any GA aircraft is fine for this event.

Cruise altitude will be around 2,500 feet however its not strict and if you want to change it up that’s up to you.

We will be flying on the West USA server for both times so ensure your server is set correct.

Give this post a heart if you do plan on coming <3

I have included a flight plan as well, to input the flight plan after downloading it, when your on the map in the sim you looking for the “LOAD/SAVE” button at the bottom (or you can press space by default) and then input the .pln

NZQN-NZMO.PLN (2.6 KB)

16 Likes

Wow…I just flew your flight plan…what a stunning route!!! Hope I can join when the event starts. Well done! Took the Savage Cub there, low and slow. Dropped her down on a couple of gravel bars and hills on the way.

2 Likes

Glad you like the route!

2 Likes

I’m flying the route now and just joined the discord. WOAH! The route is amazing, great find!! Excited for tomorrows flight :smiley: my first one…

I’m in. :sunglasses:

Really cool! I’m going to load the flight plan up and give her a whirl! Hope to join everyone tomorrow if time permits!

Thanks everyone, that was lovely!

I enjoyed the company and the views, NZ os definitely worth a true visit sometime in the future…

That was fun! Couldn’t find my headphone/mic splitter so it was annoying I couldn’t speak. Here are some screenshots!

Thanks guys, this was a lot of fun!