MSFS does not load any stock plane / only 3rd party plane - Why

Hi
Even Zendesk has no solution for my problem. Allready reinstalled twice W10 and MSFS Premium Edition from MS-Store.

When I try to load any stock plane with my normal settings:

**General Options/Data/Online functionality ON the loading process stops after 3/4. Only killing the task is the solution.
When I load my Aerosoft CRJ700 3rd party plane purcheased direct from Aerosoft, everything works fine.

General Options/Data/Online functionality OFF the loading process is ok and all planes loads normally, but I have no Online Weather and no Bing Data.
If I put the functionality ON after loadig, MSFS stucks after 2-3 min probably then trying to get some online data.

Any help for me?
Can we contract any ONLINE-HELP evtentualy with TeamViewer?

Thanks
Peter/LSZH

Does it happen in every airport?

Yes, every airport, stock or not.

Moved to #bugs-and-issues:online-services

Same issue for me. Completely unplayable for about 2 weeks, and now silence from the developers and yet the other topic (since closed) was moved to solved bugs.

Hmm, this sounds suspiciously identical to this well known 3rd party developer’s observations about a known issue since SU5

Read the entire thread. Hope the info helps.

Extract from “known issue since SU5”:
““So, I’m doing another test (with online Enabled), to see what’s happening when the sim is “freezed” using the Windows Performance monitor and, it doesn’t seem is really locked up. Even if the loading progress bar is stuck at about 55%, the FlightSimulator.exe process is still sending and receiving some data, just at an abysmal speed, which varies between 3-4 bytes/sec, up to 180-200 bytes/sec but, the fact it changes, seems to indicate the simulator hasn’t crashed, it is doing something, just very slow.””
I also discovered this; the sim is loading some data from anywhere at a very small speed, so it would take hours to get the plane loaded.

But why it does not happen with my Aerosoft CRJ700 (direct from Aerosoft), this loads perfect and speedy even with online functtionality ON?

Maybe one of our friends can test it with a CRJ700 from the marketplace?

Peter

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.