MSFS flight plan bugs out

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, I have

Brief description of the issue:

So, I’m creating a flight plan for a Soaring task, but when I uploaded the flight plan to MSFS it freaks out after a certain waypoint (Wp: “Turn Incoming!”) and then it choses a random destination to end the flight plan. I used B21 Task planner to create the flight plan. (link: B21 Task Planner )

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Here the flight plan in the task planner.

And here an example of the plan when loaded in the simulator:

It also loads correctly with some obscure .pln planner I found on the Microsoft Store:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Simply load this flight plan:
EHBE to EHBU_SSC.pln (6.1 KB)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I normally fly on XBOX but this time I use my laptop. These are my specs:
i7-8750h
GTX1050 ti
16 GB ram
1TB HDD

I fly with my Turtlebeach Velocity One flightstick

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Today is the first time I see something like this, so the newest one?

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

update!

I’ve recreated the exact same task to see if that would make any difference, but it didn’t. It still chose to abort the task at a random waypoint and then select a random place as finish…

New .pln:
EHBE to EHBU_NEW.pln (5.4 KB)

New .pln image:

New .pln in the flight simulator:

I’ve found the solution

I figured that MSFS bugs out on certain characters like thre “.” And the “!” Simply removing them from the flightplan solved the issue!

1 Like

I have the same issue with a very simple flightplan. And none of the “special characters”

LOIH to LSZE(2)(1).pln (2.5 KB)

Good evening

i just found the issue here. It is a conflict with navigraph. If you use navigraph you must have the newest airac and the WUXIII installed, and then it works with me. I had WUXIII not installed. I assume you have to install all WU or move the navigraph folders from your community.

I think this problem can have many causes. So it might be a different solution per person.