MSFS freezes in midair after SU9

MSFS freezes at airport (EGLL), on ILS arrival (EDDF) and in midair EDDF - LOWW FL350. I fly the FWB Development on IVAO with a tracker running (FTG Tigers). Is the only way to track this to eliminate all mods and reinsert them one by one?

2 Likes

Use search for EGLL please.

Personal Comments

That’s a lot of third-party involvement (external programs, aircraft, etc) - so a good initial check is to fly the plan using a stock plane with no Community mods and see if you can reproduce.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. But I foresee a number of testflights of two hours not knowing when or if this will reproduce with or without the addons. Perhaps I was hoping for “oh I know what this is” or something.

1 Like

Same here, freezing at some randomly flight point, before SU9 never had this problem

2 Likes

After removing Working Titles mod for the default CJ4 I flew successfully the same flight that froze the other day. I will reinstall this mod and see if that recreates the freezing.

EDIT: Flew back from LOWW to EDDF with the Working Title CJ4 mod reinstalled. No problem at all this time.

EDIT: Another small update from MSFS and the flight LIMC - EDDS froze at full throttles for departure.

Did you fly on IVAO - because i found out that some other users have problems with MSFS FREEZING / CTD and that could be related to IVAO Altitude, Never had that before SU9, Greets Markus

Yes, I flew on IVAO when freezing but also when I have been successful with the CJ4 twice, and with the FWB LOWW - EDDF.

this is what i was thinking about, i think that it is related to IVAO

I’ve had the same issue while flying in XBOX and PC.

Will double check, did a flight on VATSIM yesterday, no freeze, but will make more flights to have more clearance. Greets, Markus

Ive talked with support on Ivao, and its 100% sure its an Ivao problem, ill leave you a post also here, but its 100% sure, well, at least we found the problem.

Thanks, hope it gets fixed soon, Greets, Markus

So tried further after random freezes (no CTD:s) with the FWB A20N on IVAO. Have uninstalled and reinstalled and tried different settings with the ASUS Tweak II-tool. For me it works without but surely freezes with. Anyone else?