MSFS GOTY Edition,review

Man, I was terrified Flight Simulator was going to be the next No Man’s Sky, it was that rough in places at launch. Live Weather was completely broken over the US at launch, just totally missing. Do folks remember that? But I was wrong, and they pulled it off. The suits at MS must know what they can get away with.

3 Likes

“The suits” at MS know exactly what they can get away with.

They recently bought Bethesda.

1 Like

Just Wondering: What Organization named MSFS 2020 GOTY (Game of the Year) ?

I think it was this guy:

But seriously:

2 Likes

For me, it is clearly my 2020 GOTY. I understand that professional reviews can mention it as a GOTY in some categories.

That is an impressive list!

There’s sometimes already abrupt changes in the sim. I’ll be flying along nicely and all of the sudden the wind, air pressure and temperature will instantly change, sometimes to seriously different values and cause my altimeter reading to plummet or skyrocket. I notice it around CYKZ pretty often. It’s never happened with clouds though.

Same. Last night while flying near Winnepeg, I was in the middle an enormous square hole within the clouds while at cruise before descending. In every direction around the aircraft maybe 50nm away was an edge, and clear skies above an below me. Perfectly defined corners. Not sure what was up with that. Really looking forward to the updated weather systems.

Closing topic. Too many flags, too many bickering posts.

A reminder to all about Code of Conduct you agreed to when you first joined this forum.