MSFS locks when switching to another window

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
PC
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
When using another window MSFS freezes. Becuase MSFS takes so long to load I usually use the time to do other things on my PC, like checking the MSFS forums or Flightsim.to. However since SU7 using a different program while MSFS is loading (or running) causes MSFS to freeze and it never finshes loading, and you can’t switch back to it uisng the kouse or Alt Tab. Occurs with or without content in the community folder.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start MSFS and while loading start Chrome and browse any site. MSFS will not finish loading and you can’t switch back to it by clicking it with the mouse or Alt Tab. The only solutuion is to start task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and this then kicks MSFS back into life.
    OR
  2. Once MSFS is running and you have loaded a flight switch back to windows and use a browser like Chrome (I often do this to check airport details). MSFS will freeze and you can’t switch back to it. Again the only solution is to start task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and this then kicks MSFS back into life.
    PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
    i5 9400F, 32GB ram, RTX3060ti, Win11, Airbus flightstick
    Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
    SU7

Ok, I have the same issue while in game
To get the sim out of the freeze, I used to press the Windows start menu then the sim will come back alive with drop in fps to 1 then will resume working normally