MSFS not recognizing Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One or Logitech Attack 3 controllers

Msfs2020 won’t recognize my controller. It’s very frustrating tried everything any suggestions?

What is the name of your controller?

Best Joysticks and Flight Sticks for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2021

Hostage thrustmaster one, I also have a logitech attack3 neither works

Spell check Hosta

When you say not recognized, are you just basing that on the fact that there is no image of the controller or is there no sign of any new controller, in the controls screen, when you plug it in?

If it’s the former, then the controller should still work, but it is just missing the image and a default set of settings.

If it’s the latter, are your controllers recognised by the Windows USB Game controller setup dialogue? Some controllers can be used on a PC or a console and will have a switch to move between them. Just make sure that you have selected PC mode.

Could you Explain how you are connecting them to the pc? Is it direct into mobo, or a USB hub etc?

I think the later because it doesn’t function in the sim no controls work, I’ve tried various ports where other devices function. I’ve been using my logitech for years on FSX.

can you see it on the Windows USB game controllers dialogue? My TM Warthog stick sometimes disappears for some reason

No it’s not listed cant get past advance settings where it says none

Well if Windows isn’t seeing your joystick, then MSFS has very little, if any, chance of seeing it.

Maybe try switching your joystick to another port or maybe swap the joystick with another USB device. See if that works and then check if any displaced controllers also work. check that you haven’t accidentally switched the controller out of PC mode.

that looks like an xbox one joystick, have you seen this video to set it up .

FS2020 - Setting up and configuring controls on the Hotas 4/X! - YouTube

Have it a selector key under the stick to select between xbox and pc?
The controller is recognized in other games?
I have a similar one (without this throttle) and msfs recognized it automatically. Just “plug and play”

I had to install this driver:

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/tflighthotasx-en/

I will check all of the above, it’s somewhat working. Now it’s just operator error.

I had a similar problem… No picture and nobody told me I had to assign all the axis’ and buttons, it was pure luck that I found out.

Allo is this bob?

@AerobicChip3294
In Windows 10:
Go to ettings, Devices
Stretch screen to the right (make wider if needed)
Click Devices and Printers
Right click T.16000M
Click Game Controller Settings
Click Properties

See if your T.16000M is working for Windows 10.

If it is, it should work for FS2020.

All fixed now thanks, to everyone .

Just curious, what was the problem?

What was the problem?

I have the same Tmaster HOTAS One and have no issues – except my A320 and 787 will randomly taxi hard to the right now and then - some weird thing going on with the rudder, but I’ve tried every sensitivity setting and it doesn’t fix it. That said, everything else works fine.