Msfs store t-45 throttle issue. please help

I am currently having issues with the throttle of the marketplace t-45. I have a Logitech X52 joystick and throttle combo. The t-45 does not respond to throttle input from the X52. I have to use the mouse to look over to the throttle in the cockpit and manually move it or use F2 and F3. any suggestions, workarounds, or fixes would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

Have you checked to ensure your throttle command is Throttle1, not just throttle?

We need to make a sticky with this info as it’s asked every day.

2 Likes

I dont have a throttle1 command on x52 ill try to send a screenshot

1 Like

Change your filter on the left to read “all”

Still got nothing.

OK. Got it. Had to clear out original throttle axis. Now just working with throttle1. All is working thanks

1 Like

1 Like

It’s OK, but i have to change each time I swap between mono and multy-engines !!!

The easier way to do that is to make a new profile for the other one.
All you have to do then is click on the controller icon at the top of the menu.

I’m having the same issue now but changing the binding to throttle 1 axis does not solve the issue. The throttle pushes itself all the way forward ever time I load into the T-45 and I can’t move it via mouse or any other commands, it just stays pinned forward.

That’s a different problem. Not the same issue.

You have two assignments for your throttle.

BTW, @RiverOx3178 , @TheSevenflyer was telling you to change your “Filter” from “Assigned” to “All”, at that point you would have seen Throttle1 and you could have selected it instead.

Your image in “Still Got Nothing” still shows Assigned. You won’t be able to see all your options with that Filter.

I have no other assignments to throttle, I’ve checked multiple times. I’ve tried binding it to different levers on my Bravo, and I’ve tried binding it to a little axis on my joystick just in case it was the honeycomb causing the issue and it still doesn’t work correctly.