MSFS warning about resetting graphics settings

I have recently started receiving the above warning whenever I try to reset view with Button 3 on the VelocityOne FlightStick. I only use this f’stick with helis in case this makes any difference.
Can anyone help me please?
Any ideas on what I should be doing to avoid this error message?
Thanks in advance, Alasdair (Flybasher…)

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to a subcategory of General Discussion & Community Support. The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

Please check out these other categories for your future posts:

• Aircraft
    is where you discuss current or future planes coming to MSFS.
  • World
    is where you discuss scenery, airports, and weather.
  • Aviate, Navigate, Communicate
    is where you ask for help with flying.
  • Tech Talk
    is where you discuss graphics, drivers, performance, CTDs, and hardware.
  • Menus & Activities
    is where you discuss activities (landing challenges, bush trips, etc), plus anything accessed by the menus including the Marketplace, settings, logbook, cameras, etc.

You could try downgrading your video drivers to a previously stable version?

I don’t think there is is any keystroke or mapping in msfs to change Graphics Settings, other than than the main options menu, which can only be changed from there.

I would suspect it’s triggering a change in your Graphics Card’s software?

Check there and remove or change any shortcuts( HOT KEYS ) or maybe a “profile”.

AMD example below.
I turn off all hot keys, as there will certainly be something that overlaps somewhere.

Check the joystick software also, if used.

Sounds like a good plan - thx for the suggestion. Will give it a try.
Regards, A

Thanks for this - I will certainly delve further along the lines you suggest.
Regards, A

Also, if you have other flight controls like a yoke, etc that have the same bindings they can conflict with each other. When I fly a plane with my Turtle Beach Velocity One yoke I have to change my X56 flight stick profile in the sim to eliminate duplicate bindings or otherwise I get wonky results.

Happy flying!

It’s funny because I have also this when I press the F12 key assigned to “Toggle Head Tracking” and “Eye Tracking Reset” for my Tobii device.

I didn’t investigate much but it seems it happened for me when I’m in developper mode. To be be x-checked.

Thx WW - I do have an Xbox controller connected (purely for camera and slew), so will try unplugging this to see if it helps.
Regards, A

Def worth me looking closely at this, as I also have Tobii running - will test with and without to see the results.
Thx for the suggestion.
Regards, A

Any solution to this yet? I’m seeing the same thing, when I press the button combination on my controller to increase/decrease drone speed, as well as when I press B7 on my turtle beach yoke, which I have mapped to ‘atc option 1’.

No duplicate bindings.

I now only use the V1 FlightStick for helis, so set up a new profile for it in MSFS by deleting all bindings and started from scratch.
I no longer get the warning, but have no idea why or how it has disappeared.
Like you, I am sure I did not have any duplicate bindings, but it seems starting from a totally empty profile has worked.
Good luck if you try this - and please make sure you copy any important profile before starting from scratch again.
Regards, Alasdair