MSFS YouTube Content

Hey all,

My name is Kris Webster and i am Director / CEO of Helix Entertainment MCN LTD.

We are in the middle of doing test footage for MSFS 2020.

The reason we are doing test footage is to make sure we can get the quality correct for our project happening in Q1 2024. (More details to Follow in January 2024).

We will also do test footage when MSFS 2024 happens so that our Quality will remain high.

This was our first test footage which was used the PMDG 737.

This was our 2nd test footage; we used the Kuro 787-8 v2.

Our 3rd test footage was today which was to make sure that our process was on target especially with the beta release of SU14. Overall, I think there has been some visual differences in the SU14 update compared to our other videos, but one difference was connecting to the USA server with Ping at 94MS!!! (Which i know is part of the SU14 Beta)

The link to the playlist explains what we are going to do throughout the testing stage.

We hope you like the footage that we have captured already and hope you will subscribe to our channel.

Quality will improve over time and we will keep you up to date on this topic if you don’t subscribe.

Hey all,

We have now uploaded another MSFS video to our channel. We are still working on the parameters of the flight replay as well as camera angles.

We only have 1-2 more test videos to go before we move to phase 2 of testing which includes colour correction and 4K resolution

We hope you are enjoying the videos so far.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/@HelixEntertainmentMCN

Thanks
Kris

1 Like

Hey all,

We have now uploaded another MSFS video to our channel.

This time we decided to upload the New York Performance test.

This is done in 1080p, 2K, 4K and 5K.

We will be doing a performance test in London and one more parameter video will be uploaded then we will move to phase 2 of the Project.

We hope you like the video.

Thanks
Kris

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well.

We have now uploaded the London SU14 Beta Performance test to the channel.

Please don’t forget to subscribe to the channel and like the video as this will help us know what content you also like to see going forward.

Thanks
Kris

Hi all,

Another busy week. We have uploaded 3 more videos this week.

Hope everyone takes the time to watch and subscribe to the channel. :slight_smile:

Thanks
Kris

I’ve recently been recording some of my flights in VR (quest 3) and trying something new to be honest they’re a bit on the quirky side but who knows you might enjoy them :crossed_fingers:

Come and meet us in the got friends mini 500,
we fly and record in VR in the Quest 3

Hey all,

We have uploaded some new content on the channel for MSFS.

This content is SU15 Discovery flights in New York with FPS.

If you go on to YouTube directly you will see chapters for the Resolution you want.

MSFS 2020 | SU15 | New York Graphics Test | 1080p, 2K, 4K and 5K | TAA | RTX4090

MSFS 2020 | SU15 | New York Graphics Test | 1080p, 2K, 4K and 5K | DLSS | RTX4090

MSFS 2020 | SU15 | New York Graphics Test | 1080p, 2K, 4K | TAA without Frame Generation | RTX4090

MSFS 2020 | SU15 | New York Graphics Test | 1080p, 2K, 4K | TAA with Frame Generation | RTX4090

MSFS 2020 | SU15 | New York Graphics Test | 1080p, 2K, 4K | DLSS with Frame Generation | RTX4090

MSFS 2020 | PMDG 737-800 | 4K Ultra Realistic Graphics | SU15 TAA without Frame Generation.

If you want to see specific graphics settings let us know.

Thanks
Kris

If you like something a bit different then head over and meet the gang. Who knows you might like it, oh and it’s definitely not a how too video

Hey all,

We have now uploaded another video based on the latest beta.

This time we have done 4K max settings, hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Returning to the aircraft that made me fall in love with flying in msfs 2020.
Be very aware the video is definitely not a how to more why did he.
But who knows you might even be that person who enjoys them :eyes::crazy_face:

Hey all,

Here is a new video uploaded for Sim Update 15 Beta.

Loving the Chinook especially in VR at Goodwood racing cars, just for the hell of it
:eyes::helicopter::partying_face:🫶🏻

Hi all,

We have uploaded a few more videos on to our channel.

1440p - Nvidia DLSS Super Resolution / Balanced / DLSS Frame Generation

4K - Nvidia DLSS Super Resolution / Balanced / DLSS Frame Generation

Hey all,

2 new videos uploaded today regarding Beta 15 1.37.11

Hey, a new video was uploaded yesterday:

MSFS 2020 | Sim Update 15 | 1.37.11 | New York FPS Test | TAA 1440P Max Settings