MSFS2020 looks so real

I honestly have no idea why you keep nagging in every single thread. If you take some advice: do something else for a while, you‘re obviously not having fun in the sim right now. Come back around Christmas and check it again. Why are you doing that to you?

Anyway, I did a flight yesterday with the A2A Bonanza in P3D4.5 in Sweden and FTX Norway. I can‘t express how I missed the great scenery of MSFS. My addon scenery for Kiruna and Tromsø was quite okay, but in between there where some ugly hills and reeeally boring „nothing“. Even if MSFS has some annoying issues it‘s lightyears ahead of anything before and these constant complaints about a bad graphic is completely off. On my side it still looks great. Yes, Asobo have downgraded it, it‘s not like on Aug 20th anymore. Yes, I want the old quality back too. But it still looks so incredibly beautiful whereever I fly. The complaints are unlogical and simply not true. If you really have such a bad scenery then check your computer. Something could be set incorrectly.

4 Likes

Nagging in every single thread??? :slight_smile:

You’re kidding, right? Pls try read again carefully my post. If you don’t understand to basic things, try do tactic as another ‘group’. If someone states that all looks fantastic as in real life, that’s means they compare all with real flight, correct? Or they fly with baloon, maybe? Ok, nothing against to that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I share your sentiments regarding the simulator, all in all a very good description of MSFS2020, the issues are there for sure but with continued development and continued support from the community, MSFS2020 has a bright future.

3 Likes

well, 1.2k posts in just sixty days is quite impressive to be honest, hahaha. but i’m not gonna judge this aside from the fact that you’re quite talkative and seem to follow your own mission here.

@topic: i really do like those spots on the windshields a lot and as far as i think, this sim still DOES look very close to what’s going on the real deal quite a lot of times. thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I agree on the spots on the windshield too.

I also wish there was a switch to turn them off, if we want to take a screen shot. That and the propeller too. The view sometimes is too nice too spoil.

1 Like

Dear all,
I have a serious problem.
I have one high end brand new PC, graphic settings ULTRA.
When I fly to Venice I don’t see any landmark, any church, just common and “all-the same” buildings.
What I am missing? Is there any map I need to download?
Look at this screenshot I have founded on Internet: the city is absolutely stunning

Have a look here, Cap’n!

1 Like