Multi screen views

Does anyone know if it is, or will be possible to have different views in multi screen? I would like two screens with cockpit view, and the third with external view.

Also, I would like to see the return of Tower view, of a fixed ground cam.

I don’t believe this is possible (different views).

There is a Wishlist item for the tower you can search for.

Only multi views im aware of is different angles off the main view. Only other way I can think of doing what you want would be multiple copies of MSFS running ( I think its called WideFS) where it’ll sync the sims together. Not sure how well it works or if it’ll do what you want.

The multi-monitor view implemented is basically nVidia Surround on steroids. You can add screens to the left or right of your main screen and there’s some adjustability for viewing angle for each. That’s it. You don’t get to place screens where you’d like them. The positions are chosen for you and you work with that.

It’s definitely not what people were asking for when asking for multiple screen functionality. While it’s ok at what it does, it’s not even close to what’s needed in the sim.

A related question: with the current multi-screen, is there a way to drag elements of the control panel (in particular, the G1000 displays) to separate monitors in an automated way (i.e., when my simulator boots, it already knows to put the G1000 displays onto separate monitors without my having to do that manually)?

There’s no way within the sim to do it, but you can use this add-on to do it for you. It will automatically pop out and place windows for you when the flight loads in. SOme configuring is required on the first time through, of course, but a fantastic tool that I consider essential if you use popouts.

1 Like

^^^ This!!!

1 Like

Whoa so glad to have found this, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, Crunchmeister! That is exactly what I was looking for!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.