Multiplayer broken

Hey

I got the game (Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020) a few days ago and wanted to play it in multiplayer.

Unfortunately this doesn’t work. I have no idea if it would have worked before the latest patch.

The problem is: I see all the players, except for the one in my group, regardless of the settings. Both chose the same server. Teredo works the same way as the connection to the servers. We have now tried to join each other for 3 hours. Unfortunately without any further success, except that you popped up once for 3 seconds, only to then disappear again …

Who has a solution?

Hey

Ich habe mir dass Spiel (Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020) vor ein paar Tagen geholt und wollte es auch mal im Multiplayer spielen.

Leider funktioniert dies nicht. Ich habe keine Ahnung ob es vor dem neuesten Patch noch funktioniert hätte.

Das Problem ist: Ich sehe alle Spieler, bis auf den der in meiner Gruppe ist, völlig unabhängig davon, wie die Settings sind. Beide haben den gleichen Server ausgewählt. Teredo funktioniert genauso wie die Verbindung mit den Servern. Wir haben nun 3h versucht einander beizutreten. Leider ohne weiteren Erfolg, außer dass man 1 mal für 3 Sekunden aufgepoppt ist, nur um danach wieder zu verschwinden…

Hat wer eine Lösung?

Hello @SpatenFuenf8656

We moved your post to #bugs-and-issues:online-services where it is better categorized and viewed by others interested in this topic.

1 Like

Try flying on the same server with a default aircraft and default livery.

There is an issue at the moment where if you have a livery someone else doesn’t it mess it up and probably get stuttery as well

Hi
I try this but nothing works :frowning:

It works now!!!

1 Like

Closing topic as solution provided by OP.