Multiplayer strange issue

I have a strange issue everytime I load in the game I see lots of people couple of seconds later a maximum of 6 players remain helpdesk zendesk is not helpful
My NAT is open restarted everything modem Xbox
Internet connection is fiber 1gb up and down
Did port forwarding tried DMZ nothing works
Switch servers same issue
It always worked since release of the game and nothing has changed in my setup but the last weeks I have nothing but game license error and now that issue is resolved I have this check my link it shows what I mean it’s a link to. Video i recorded
Btw settings are on all players

Is this bug report similar to your issue? Multiplayer: Players disappearing or not visible at all

No entirely at my issue people are not disappearing and reappearing it’s just a constant maximum of 6 players as you can see in my video I posted only at the start when you press ready to fly briefly everyone is visable
My friend is using a series s he has no problem Im using a series x

Nobody has the same experience or solution ?

Even after a new modem from my isp I don’t see many people even now I’m at New York and I see only 2 people

Have you tried all of the different servers in game?
If so, do they all behave the same?

Is it possible it got stuck in Group mode somehow? Were you ever in Group mode with friends at any point, where the max is 6? If so, maybe you could try having a friend invite you to a group again, and try leaving the group to see if it triggers anything.

This topic can be closed and/or deleted I’m having contact with support

I’ll keep it open if you find a result that you want to share with the community. If not I can close it. Thanks!

Close it please

1 Like