Multiple Spelling Mistakes For Correction

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No, not relevant

Brief description of the issue:

Multiple spelling errors in the Sim

1. Bell 407 overhead panel - PUSLE LTS should read PULSE LTS
  2. Bell 407 overhead speed limitation placard reads PRESSURE ALTIRUDE should read ALTITUDE
  3. Grumman Goose left cockpit rail placard AN ANY TIME should read AT ANY TIME
  4. Grumman Goose loading screen text THE GOOSE WAS ADPATED should read ADOPTED
  5. Cessna 172 (all variants) left panel warning placard OWNER ADVISIORIES should read ADVISORIES
  6. Baron G58 door placard WHEN TAXING should read TAXIING
  7. Bonanza G36 door airspeed limitation placard APPROCH FLAPS should read APPROACH
  8. KingAir 350i caution adjacent to left-hand power lever ENGINES RUNING should read RUNNING
  9. Cessna 208B overhead fuel selector panel UNBALANCE should read IMBALANCE
  10. DC3 - left overhead light switches - is PASSING supposed to be PASSENG (short for passenger lights) ? The switch is inoperative anyway - just curious as to what a passing light is…in 45 years of flying I’ve never heard of that.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Text sufficient

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

N/A

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Since day 1 & all subsequent updates

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If you can’t spell a word more than one way….you aren’t creative :rofl:

1 Like

Haha - the devs are sitting over there trying to figure why they’re not able to fix their air brakes during the lunch break without losing the loose flight controls :slight_smile: Meanwhile the bored medical patients from abroad began to board the delayed plane then began to lose their patience

1 Like

Passing lights are " a strong red light to warn passing airplanes displayed usually in the leading edge on an airplane flying after dark".
Here is a quote from someone who knew what they were.

I started out in the USAF Aviation Cadet Program on Jan. 2, 1952 and flew with the USAF until April 1957. From that date until retirement in late 1991 I was flying as an Airline Pilot.
The red light in the nose or leading edge of the wing was always referred to as the “Passing Light” until aircraft started to be built without them. The purpose as I remember was, at night, to visually identify an aircraft as oncoming rather than being overtaken. When meeting an oncoming aircraft you would deviate to the right of course until the oncoming red light dissappeared and the pass had been safely made …therefore it’s a Passing light. The light was always off on the ground as it generated quite a bit of heat which shortened its life and wasn’t needed. If flashed, the other aircraft would hopefully flash back indicating recognition and Hello. As the jets came along, flashing the leading edge taxi lights meant `Hello, I see you’.

(I had no idea either, until I saw them on the A2A B17 and looked them up)

Surely you mean:

the devs are siting over there trying to figger why their not abel to ficks there air breaks during the lunch brake without loosing the lose flite contrails :slight_smile: Meenwile the board medicel patients from a broad began to bored the delaied plain then began to lose their patience

4 Likes

That’s really interesting thanks very much for the full explanation - must have been a great time to fly then - the real golden age of aviation, fascinating !

1 Like

These spelling mistakes do highlight yet another one of the benefits of taking pictures of a real aircraft and then using them to texture your model, instead of trying to draw a picture of it.

Absolutely - I must admit the DC3 does look absolutely stunning in the sim - love the old weathered look.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Nope! Doesn’t matter anyway

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, but I doubt it’s relevant

Brief description of the issue:

On the overhead panel of the helicopter (where the switches are) on the pilot’s side there’s a chart with acceptable airspeeds at certain temperatures, in the second row it says “Pressure Altirude Ft x 1000” - I believe someone missed the T key by accident while typing that.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

-Start up the game

• Load up the Bell 407
  • Look up!

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

[irrelevant]

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I think it’s 1.29.28.0 if I understood correctly where to read the version number from

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Hello,

more cosmetic errors like on overhead Trim switch :wink:

thats funny… but of course voted for a fix :slight_smile:

1. Bell 407 overhead panel - PUSLE LTS should read PULSE LTS
  2. Bell 407 overhead speed limitation placard reads PRESSURE ALTIRUDE should read ALTITUDE
  3. Grumman Goose left cockpit rail placard AN ANY TIME should read AT ANY TIME
  4. Grumman Goose loading screen text THE GOOSE WAS ADPATED should read ADOPTED
  5. Cessna 172 (all variants) left panel warning placard OWNER ADVISIORIES should read ADVISORIES
  6. Baron G58 door placard WHEN TAXING should read TAXIING
  7. Bonanza G36 door airspeed limitation placard APPROCH FLAPS should read APPROACH
  8. KingAir 350i caution adjacent to left-hand power lever ENGINES RUNING should read RUNNING
  9. Cessna 208B overhead fuel selector panel UNBALANCE should read IMBALANCE

Great, now I’ll never unsee these when flying any of these aircraft…

Everytime i see a spelling error my 1st thoughts are virus/malware or scam. Funny how many spelling errors exist in the “professional” world now…the bar has been lowered!

I just found another typo - the loading screen text for the Burj al Arab Red Bull landing challenge - “retract flaps upon touch down to improve breaking power”. It should of course read “…to improve braking power”.