My 2070 SUPER VR settings and suggestions (Index - SteamVR) 🟢

I’m testing right now but I can’t push as far as you do with the 2070S. This is not definitive but I’m currently trying for example TAA80 SS200 24/120Hz Reproj. OFF with the A320 around Dubai and this is quite good actually!

However for anything with reproj. I have to lower the SteamVR SS. Exploring this right now!

Update: here are a few combos I’ve tried with great results over Dubai with A320 with the 9700K+2070S:

TAA 80 SS 200 24fps/120Hz
TAA 80 SS 100 26.7fps/80 Reproj.
TAA 100 SS 100 24fps/120Hz +50ms Reproj. (my fav for now)

However I must say the SteamVR motion smoothing is really less good than WMR implementation, let alone the perf:

• I can run the G2 at slightly more render resolution and more post-process resolution, with motion smoothing (3 frames only) with little to no artifact.

• I can only run the Index at lower res and lower post. proc. res, using 5 to 6 frames motion smoothing with more artifacts.

The main difference in the WMR implementation is the use of the depth buffer IIRC. This is effectively making a difference especially when close up features are over farther away ground for example. But sure enough, this new SteamVR is really promising and I no longer need using 1.14 even without reproj, and I can finally compensate the wrong FS2020 IPD thanks to IPD override in SteamVR and get a normally sized A320 for example!