My Captain Sim Cripple Seven review

6 Likes

Nice complete review. Thanks, think I will wait till they fix these things.

Thanks for the review! Dare to say it’s a good start for CS with MSFS. After using CS aircraft from FS9 to FS10 I’m hopeful that it will improve in time.

1 Like

“Cripple Seven” :yum: that one was really cynical.

Well I don`t have any problem if a plane is early access and is getting developed with love and attention do detail for years… I was even highly active in the Witcher 3 forums and enjoyed helping the developers fixing bugs by notifying them about bugs, working and helping with mods, scripting and so on.
Even all three of my DCS planes (Heatblur F-14, F-16 and F-18 Hornet) are early access too and I uploaded my new set of cockpit textures a few days ago because I am so happy and proud of these planes and want to help to make them PERFECT.

The only real problem occurs if some development team considers a half-baked beta product as suddenly “finished”… with no more ongoing development ever, no more updates no forum activity and no more intentions to ever finish the software, and quickly wanders off to new cash-cow-projects and leave a half-way finished plane abandonware forever afterwards.

But I doubt that Captain Sim which is known as one of the best AAA add-on developers over decades, will do this with their precious 777 :wink:

Cripple Seven is the nickname the real aeroplane gained when it first came off the production lines owing to the frequent failures of the in flight entertainment system on the thing.

1 Like

Captain Sim has a very tight license policy. Good luck reinstalling the plane if you upgrade your pc or reinstall.
The support ist also not very helpful. I have asked to unlock my serial and they make you hop throu a lot of hoops.
Also no purchase is ever refundeble if you’re not happy with it. Super dissapointing. Been trying dor hours to reinstall the plane. No luck so far.