My Flight Around The World comes to an end

With all the groundings and even cancelled my trip, the last update has allowed me to finish my around the world trip. Screen shots worked this time no CTD’s. I will be leaving Calgary CYYC at 2@pm MDT in about 46 minutes my one hour flight will take me south past my final destination Claresholm airport and I will fly 16 km south to my house, do a couple of laps there and then return to Claresholm for my final touchdown at Approx. 3PM MDT which concluded my around the world trip.

Thank you ASOSBO/MSFS Team for this wonderful journey. Best time I ever had in any game or sim.
Cheers and Stay Safe,

PACO572

18 Likes

Nice job. Happy landings!

1 Like

Welcome home!

Er, where’s my postcard?

1 Like

Congratulations on your trip and it’s conclusion!!

Now turn around and go the other way! :joy:

1 Like

Great Job. I went around once in the CJ4. It was very interesting and was a good opportunity to get on top of the CJ4.

1 Like

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve taken over 6000 screenshots but I will say this picture was one of first to really impress me. I was so impressed when I saw these glaciers. Its one valley south of Muddy Lake. Here’s your post card and thankyou to everybody for the kind words.

PACO572

1 Like

Well, that’s my desktop wallpaper sorted…

1 Like

heck of an achievement; about the only way I"ll ever do that with my limited patience is with an sr-71 or a telelporter

2 Likes

Claresholm! That’s a name I didn’t expect to see on these forums.

Howdy from here in Edmonton, and welcome home

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.