My GTN750 MOD for more supported aircrafts

Here is my latest version of my Mod that enables the GTN750 from PMS50 on more aircrafts (screen replacement).

v0.9 New Version

Please uninstall all folders from previous version. Then install the new folders. “ZZZ JD GTN750 00 Main Mod” Folder is mandatory for the other folders to work.

• added C208B - (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)

• added G36 - (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750) - works also for G36 Improvement Mod), the Improvement Mod´s Engines Pages are also selectable

• added DA62 (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)

• added DA62X Improvement Mod (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750) - Engine Pages are also selectable

• added XCUB Carbonmod planes (Tundra etc.) (AS1000STBY → Fullscreen GTN750)

• removed Carenado Seneca,Arrow,Seminole and Mooney as they are now officially have gotten GTN750 support by the developer.

The engine pages from the G36 and DA62X Improvement Mods where also available with the PMS50 GTN750 Mods but I changed the format, so that there is not that big black column.

With 0.9 supportet aircrafts:

A320 Asobo - (Brake Gauge → GTN750) - intented for METAR and Navigraph mainly
A32NX FBW Stable 0.6.0 - (Brake Gauge → GTN750) - intented Navigraph mainly
B747 Asobo - (COM 2 → GTN750) - intented for METAR and Navigraph mainly
B787 Asobo - (SAI → GTN750) - intented for METAR and Navigraph mainly
Beech Baron (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
Beech Bonanza G36 (Asobo & Improvment Mod) (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750 & Engine Pages when using the Improvment Mod)
Beech Bonanza Turbo Mod Variant (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
Beech King Air 350i (AS3X MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
Beech 99 (GNS530 → Full Screen GTN750)
BN2 Islander (GNS530 → Full Screen GTN750)
Cyrrus SR22 (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
C172 Classic (GNS530 → Full Screen GTN750)
C172 AS1000 (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
C172 Bush Mod (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
C172 Taildragger Mod (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
C208B (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
Carenado C182T (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
DA62 (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750)
DA62X Improvement Mod (G1000 MFD → Engine and Fullscreen GNT750 & Engine Pages)
EMB 110 Bandeirante (GNS530 → Full Screen GTN750)
Jabiru 160/170 (Tablet/MFD → Full Screen GTN750)
XCUB (AS1000STBY → Fullscreen GTN750)
XCUB Carbonprop Mods (AS1000STBY → Fullscreen GTN750)

Link - JDs GTN750 on Others Mod » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Kind Regards
JayDee

4 Likes

Fabulous! Thanks a million!

1 Like

Need a little clarfication. I cannot get the Cessna 172 taildragger to work with the GTN750.

Which combination of add-ons needs to go in the Community folder? Bagolu mod + your mod + PMS Base & Premium + WT G1000, or your C172 G1000 mod? I’m kinda confused.

Thanks for taking the time.

Youy need the Original Taildragger mod, the Original PMS50 GTN750 Mod (base oder Base/premium) and from my mod the MAIN MOD Folder and the respective folder for the c172 taildrager.

woah, thanks a million for the C172 Taildragger addition !

You asked in the comments on flightsim.to about the link to the Bushleaguelegends planes. Somebody else asked about them. I like those as well.

Somehow the link is weird to post over there.

Here it is :slight_smile:

Ok. I try to add it at the next update. If I do forget it, just remind me. I am old^^.

A good lesson for me! When your advice above failed me, I checked for updates of the Bogalu Cessnas, and found that one needs to be using only fresh add-ons! Now everything I have works, including the X-Cub and Bush Leagues 215 hp X-Cub, as well as the Turbo Bonanza, the three Carenado PA aircraft, the King Air, and the C172 G1000.

All the X-Cub GTN-750’s remain in the little altitude/barometer window, is that correct?

Again thanks. I’m loving the King Air now.

P.S.: Yes, the X-Cub Test Pilot Livery version works as well.

One last greedy thought – I’d really appreciate a GTN 750 in the JMB VL-3. Thanks again. Also happy to see the Test Pilot Livery works with the GTN 750 now in all the standard aircraft that can handle the GTN 750. Terrific, I though you just fixed the X-Cub!

I will try to enable the GTN750 in more aircrafts. If it is possible in the JMB then it will come.

@JayDee6281 I am one of the team on the G36 Improvement Project G36 Improvement Mod.

Is there anything you need from us to make your mod compatible with our mod? A few people have asked for the implementation. :slight_smile:

Fantastic work!!

Hi, no I dont need anything. But since there is a panel.cfg already in the PMS50 GTN750 base mod specific to your mod, i had not prioritized your mod. But it will be coming with the next version of my mod. I guess saturday.

Btw. Big fan of your G36 Mod. Kind regards.

Kind Regards
JayDee

2 Likes

How does this look?
This would be the best solution in my opinion, because the hard buttons are disabled in the GTN750 mod and cannot be use. The original GTN750 mod has instead a black column between the engine gauges and the map and i found that not esthetically.

1 Like

Am I correct that your mod 0.11 no longer works with DA62X mod 0.4.1 from June 15? No matter what I do, I get the G1000 only. Same if I load the PMS mod/DA62X directly, so I assume something changed in the DA62X Improvement Mod.

Thanks.

there was a problem with the GNS750 package. new compatible version is on the PMS50 discord

Really? Thanks very much.

The DA62 x is now a seperate aircraft in the SIm. I have this in my mind and will update my mod asap. Kind Regards JayDee

I understand that at the rate these aircraft change, you could end up doing nothing else but updating/adjusting your own work. We are nonetheless grateful!

1 Like

Yeah sorry for messing that up. I had no idea how the mod worked (never used it :grimacing:)

Im gonna be doing the same for the DA40. If i remeber to tell you when I update it, i will.

Name will be “DA40NGX” and the folder structure will be “DA40_NGX”, so you guys can prepare.

1 Like

No “sorry” allowed— we really appreciate all you do!

1 Like

Personal Comments

@JayDee6281 - would there be any updates required to your mod to work in SU9? I’m trying to troubleshoot why the GotGravel Vertigo isn’t working with PMS GTN750 anymore. PMS updated the GTN for SU9 compatibility, but I’m still getting a blank screen on the MFD. It was working in SU8, just checking to see where the troubleshooting should focus on. If you have a Discord or off-board channel, happy to ask there. Thanks.