I uploaded version 2 of my King Air 350i Mod to NexusMods - KING AIR 350i - Improved Experience Mod v2.0 at Microsoft Flight Simulator Nexus - Mods and community
- Better Torque/Altitude Behavior
- decr. Fuel Consumption/incr. Range
- Standby Baro-Knob Sets Main Baro
- Yaw Damper activates on AP ON
- working Bank Limiter (Off 30° On 15°)
- Bank Limiter toggles automatically @18.500 ft
- more gear drag, less ground torque effect
- more responsive VSI
- incl. Uwijimayas better lighting mod
Regarding Fuel Consumption and Range:
I decreased fuel consumption by 10%. But for max. range you should really use economic power settings of around 50% torque. this cuts fuelflow in half and you only loose about 25% speed. If you still don´t get ranges of appr. 1.500 NM for max.power cruise or appr. 1.800 NM in 50% torque cruise, let me know by how much.
I also want to share a very short reference chart for the KING AIR 350i for beginners, that initially I made for myself, but maybe someelse finds it usefull.
Link - File on MEGA