My thrust slider on Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick reverse max isn,t working after SU15

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Which aircraft are you using that experiences this issue?

all default GA jet planes of Asobo

Brief description of the issue:

thrust slider of Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick can,t trigger reverse to max , slide down my reverse max on slider is 0 on throttle animation, calibrate on EFB won,t working always 0 idle on throttle animation.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

no

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

controls options → reverse hold or toggle reverse at button 17 to revers max won,t works normally.
I notice that Asobo may change the functions in the controls options of revers max.

PC specs and peripheral set up:

5800x+gtx1060+1TSSD+32G

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

DX11

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I do validate the button 17( a detent in the slider ) at toggle throttle reverse thrust, when slider down to the deadzon-> trigger button 17 (now reverse cover open the throttle position of animation is at idle 0 )-> then I have to push slider on the sidestick to the TOGA position, then reverse max of animation will be happening, that,s really weird, how could I calibrate my throttle device by EFB in this way (when my reverse max=TOGA)?

DX11

Are you using DLSS?

no

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

no

HI guys:

just setting your throttle slider of TCA stick ( BUTTON 17 ) at Decrease throttle ( keyboard is F2 ), that can solve the issues I met.

cheers~ happy fly~