My Very First Youtube Video all about MSFS!

NOR 78XH HEAVY DIVISION FULL FLIGHT | GATWICK (EGKK) - IBIZA (LEIB)

Get yourself some snacks & beverage(s) of choice cause this is one long flight! 2hr and 20 minutes of Dreamliner fun, to be exact. :flight_departure: We depart from Gatwick (EGKK) bound for Ibiza (LEIB) on this long haul. Welcome to my very first video, check out my about section to see where this channel is headed!

10 Likes

Hi @SergeiBass7,
I’ve edited your post to embed the video.

If that’s your first video, WOW.

You are well on your way to great content creation/contributions for MSFS. I really enjoyed the preflight walk through and inspection. Thanks for showcasing this software with YOUR stamp.

Looking forward to the next.

OMG thank you! what does that mean to embed? make the link active?

Thank you so much! I thought the walkthrough would be a nice touch!

When posting your link, paste it directly into the editor. Doing it this way embeds the video so that a mini version of your video displays in the post.

Using the insert link from the composer doesn’t embed.

Great video! I also liked the walk through. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback brother.

1 Like

Who’s excited for my next MSFS Video? Got something special planned! :wink::slightly_smiling_face: #MSFS2020 #MSFS If you haven’t already check out my YT page.

V1 V2 ROTATE - YouTube

1 Like

Hello,
congratulations! nice video.
Just out of curiosity, what editing software did you use?

1 Like

I used Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 and Adobe After Effects 2022. I will add that to my description in my video as well. Thank you

ha yes, indeed, it is written, sorry I didn’t look at the description :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow! This is a wonderful video! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you very much! As i look back at the video, there are so many things I could have done to improve, but I look forward to my next video.

That’s how I am when I do videos. A lot of time, patience and practice. As well as some constructive feedback.

Keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah, I wanted to publish my video every day, but I knew there was something I could add or make better.

Getting close to uploading my next Video (:

I love how the Trent 1000’s have that tail cone which is blued by the extreme heat of the exhaust.

1 Like

Enjoy! Hope you like it! I will make a longer film next time.