My VR Issues since Update 5 and 6

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
32GB RAM
Nvidia RTX 3080
MSI 570 Gaming Plus
Win 10 (up to date incl. all drivers!)

Issues:
Before I start I want to make sure, that all this problems ONLY occour when using MSFS and it first started after Update 5. Patches and the newest Update 6 didnt change anything and made it sometimes even more worse!
Other games work perfect!

AA is in VR completely deactivated. there is a known issue in your list that AA is deactivated in the menus but thats
not all. It is completely not working! Everything looks extremly blurry…

random flickering windows… see attached video… everything is flickering
https://vimeo.com/605706067

lights of the aircraft are only visible in ONE LENS! the left lens shows (for example the logo light) the right one not. flashing lights are also just in one lens → it produces headaches!
See video from point 2

since update 6 changing of the LOD makes the VR View extremely wiggle

moving the head from one side to the other makes black edges on both sides in the lenses.

flying in high altitude clouds makes the sim nearly unusable! around 5 FPS!!!

the world is way to bright! the colours in the cockpit are okay but when you look outside everything is extremely bright

strobe light are flickering on the runway in front of the cockpit

All in one: Since update 5 using VR is simply not possible. It makes just headache and produces sickness. Without VR my flightsim works perfect!!!

Random flickering could be fixed by turning off Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling (HAGS) in windows settings. You have to restart your computer for it to take effect