MYNN - Lynden Pindling International Airport - Runway lights 700+ feet up the runway

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Is it just me or do y’all have same issue with runway lights off the ground landing at night?

Hi @Brice5884,
What airport is this at?

I don’t understand what you are asking.

Sorry runway lights not on the ground some runway lights r higher than runway they go through the airplane and I’m on the runway they are over the airplane

Mynn and others

Thank you. I have updated your title.

When filling out bug reports, please be specific. Without locations of this type of bug, it is difficult to find as the world is large with many airports. :wink:

1 Like

And other Airports runways lights are not on the ground can’t think of those airports top of my head

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

OP did not give instructions on how to reproduce it, but after spawning at the airport, I do not see floating runway lights.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

We have seen other reports of strange things at MYNN, and they were caused by mods. I cannot say for sure that that is the issue, here, but I am not experiencing the OP’s issue.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes :+1: that is what I trying to see if I was only one

I don’t want to say that it’s not a bug. But unfortunately, because I can’t reproduce it, there’s a good chance that it could be something specific to your setup, like a mod. If you edit your first post and include a screenshot, there’s a possibility that someone else might have seen something similar, and that might lead to some discussion that reveals the answer.

Okay thanks

1 Like

Im having the same problem. At marthas vineyard, the runway lighting is elevated above the surface making it impossible to land at night. Also at Dallas INT.

Okay thanks for putting it in

What do you want me to move this topic to?

You can leave it here if you want. My guess is that an add-on is involved, and I would recommend testing it in safe mode.

:+1: okay thanks

1 Like

Unable to repro: