Mystery GPS data w/out any plan. New plan data does not show

Hey everyone,

I fly planes like the VL3 a lot. WITHOUT loading a plan those strange figures always appear. You can see there is no magenta line.

The ETE is 27 hours 55 min, distance 4,689nm. Its these same figures that always appear :thinking:

If I then try to make my own plan (like making a DIRECT TO) it does not work. My new plan shows up in the legs page but the data on top does not change. It still shows that mystery data. I have no idea where to. :open_mouth:

I have ensured the GPS on load up is empty. Is anyone on here experiencing this? Im using the WT mod.

Are you using Working Title"s G3X or stock?

Oh good point , I should have mentioned this. I have edited the main post now. Yes, I have the WT installed :+1:

Make sure you have the latest version installed from their GitHub and also, if you click the screen (can’t remember where) you should be able to bring up the Flight Plan, what does that say?

I will do that thanks, will head to GitHub.

The flight plan page is empty. Nothing there but still its showing that distance, bearing and ETE. If I do make a flight plan it does not change that display (however the REAL distance to the flight planned airport DOES show in the legs page).

I will do some more checking with other planes but thanks for the GitHub idea will go get that!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.