Nameplates only visible on center monitor - disappears on left or right monitor

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

When in multi-screen, other online nameplates are only visible while they are on the main screen. Once they go off the edge of the main screen, to the left or right, the nameplate disappears.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

you can see the nameplate on the left side of my heading compass.
2022-07-19 13-39-47.mkv - Google Drive

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

@Crunchmeister71,
Have you noticed this? Nameplates only visible on center monitor?

I haven’t been using multi-monitor outside of quick functionality testing on the ground, so I can’t comment on this issue. I still don’t have my cockpit built out for side screens quite yet. Using 27" side screens with a 50" main screen isn’t really possible with the current implementation of the multi-monitor feature.

1 Like

Same issue when running multiple screens. 3 monitors. When looking to either right or left on separate monitors name plates go away.

3 Likes

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

no

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

When in multi-screen, other online nameplates are only visible while they are on the main screen. Once they go off the edge of the main screen, to the left or right, the nameplate disappears.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Moved to #bugs-and-issues:ui-online-activities-bug.