Native C-17 can't start engines (apart from number 1)

The problem has been resolved with help from the dev, it was simply a case of having some mixture controls assigned to buttons on my throttle quadrant, I cleared those and it’s all working perfectly now.

Glad you were able to fix it. Happy flying. However, please realize, this is not near the plane the Virtavia C-17 is in FSX, (FSX version is not as updated cockpit either-tradeoffs) the nose wheel steering is a mess. The engine sounds (YouTube video on real one-listen) are not correct. The flight characteristics are also not correct, the FSX version is more precise in movement. This one is more like a TBM to me. However, for free, and being C-17 it’s not terrible. Nosewheel steering to me is the biggest downfall. Oh, the throttle runup and decrease is not also realistic, plane speeds up way to quick. If fully loaded the plane needs more than 3000’ feet to takeoff. Fully loaded is around 780,000 lbs. Cargo is balanced with fuel. Excellent weight and balance tool in X-P11. Very graphical. Plane released in X-P11 by Vartivia is also buggy, can be fixed in plane maker if you are pro with that program. Happy Flying.

Thanks, I don’t have FSX so will make do with this version, sounds like none of them are perfect, but have to keep in mind the Destroyer version is a work in progress, as I have never flown a real C-17 so I couldn’t comment on the flight characteristics. I’m flying the dev version and that, I believe has updated flight characteristics, certainly for me it does not handle like the TBM (I have not flown that for a while) but remember it being a lot more responsive to control inputs, you can feel the C-17 is heavier and I have lost control a few times flying around the Mach loop, if you don’t have your speed right and you bank her to sharp, you will regret it!, but with speed you can bank her very steep, even wing overs, and yeah I had to try a roll, which was easy enough with altitude and speed, but she rolls slower which you would expect from something that size. For something that is free I certainly cant complain, I think it is one of the best freeware aircraft for MSFS. I am excited to see what future updates will bring.