NAV not working since Sim Update 5

Sorry to hear that. Do you use addon linker it maybe a conflict with other Mods, I find it easy with addon linker…select and deselct what mods I want to use, and find the conflict quicker.

The 530 mod fixes so many issues with the stock nav system (including the fly-back bug on approach activation) and adds so much functionality. If you’re not using it, you’re pretty much shooting yourself in the foot.

I know some people are hesitant to use mods, but this is one that IMHO is indispensable if you’re flying a GNS 530/430 equipped plane. To date, no game breaking or crash issues have been linked to this mod. It’s been rock solid.

But unfortunately, mod or not, it still suffer from whatever Asobo broke in the nav system in SU5. Only the WT mods (and possibly FBW) that use their own custom nav system are unaffected.

I’ll have a look at that……thanks……on flight sim.to is it?

Yeah, it may look complicated at first but once you watch tuturial its easy, I set my into folders then sub folders for addons…i.e Airports category then sub divide into categories such as USA, Europe, Asia.

They really do need to fix the Nav systems in the STOCK aircraft.
They intended it to work, that is why it is there. It should be fixed.
I paid for the flight simulator with a number of aircraft that included Nav systems.
Those systems should work. I should NOT have to install addons or 3rd party Nav systems on a stock aircraft.

Just downloaded it and set it up……quite logical once you get used to it….and I also watched the video on you tube….:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.