Navigation: loading custom waypoints from .pln files is broken on some systems

Thankyou very much

1 Like

Bug happens if you plan the flight directly on the World Map, save it and then load it back in. I’m guessing it’s not related to LittleNavMap.

Can confirm, removed navigraph, bug went away.

1 Like

Did Navigraph have to be removed permanently or just reinstalled?

It’s hard to say if Navigraph is really affected,

it simply use some sim general system implemented. Strange bug I’ve reported already in WT G1000NXi and hope for quick solution because some very important navaids can’t be used in FPL what is very big problem.

Update: yes, removed Navigraph, all navaids are there and looks to me ARR/APR procedure working +/- as it need to. C172 G1000Nxi v14 sim. I’ve reinstalled Navigraph AIRAC (Remove/Install) as test, nothing changes, problem with no navaids persists (my reported problem in WT topic). Uninstaled Navigraph (in app only Remove last AIRAC) all NAVBLUE data are ok what are affected with Navigraph.

Hi gentlemen,
I have built a second revision now for AIRAC 2209. Open the Navigraph Navdata Center and update your AIRAC data. You should be able to load all PLN files (also with custom waypoints) as in the past. We have fixed this internally now.

Please, when possible any feedback is welcome :wink:

Thank you,
Richard

8 Likes

it works thanks a lot

1 Like

Not sure if this is helpful, but I had this issue after I recently uninstalled everything in Content Manager in order to save space on an underpowered laptop I was using to just import flight plans from Little Nav Maps, and then upload them to the cloud for use on my XBox.
As soon as I reinstalled all the World Updates, and airports, the problem was resolved

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Folks - status is now “bug-logged” meaning Dev Team confirms defect through repro, and now it moves through to remediation and determination when to deploy the fix. Thanks to everyone for contributing to this report!

1 Like

Yes

any flight plan with a custom waypoint totally breaks and routes me to the north pole for each WP once loaded into the sim. I have navigraph (2212 Rev1).

The first screenshot is how the route looks in LNM before loading in to the sim.

-The second screenshot is after I have loaded the flight plan in the sim.
9f4380df5c7c88dcf2f2619fc7ebfdab

-The third screenshot is after I save that flight plan in the sim and then re-load it in LNM a second time.

Does someone found a workaround until this is fixed by Asobo?

Ok, I’ve read some forum threads here and in the navigraph forum.

I was not aware, that navigraph caused this issue. After updating the MSFS database to Navigraph AIRAC Cycle 2302 revision 4 it is working again.

This is now back after World Update 13 today. Any idea of what the final fix was?

1 Like

Yes

Using .pln files with custom waypoints triggers the same issue with points relocating to the North Pole. However, if using an associated .flt file to load the same flightplan, the problem does not occur. This has only happened for me since WU13. I am using Navigraph 2304 Rev.3.

Flight plan loaded from .pln file

Same plan loaded using the .flt file

1 Like

I’m having this same issue again also.

1 Like

I had the same when loading a simple pln, the route loaded into the world map and all the waypoints pointed to the north pole, I uninstalled Navigraph ( I had all the latest updates being a sub to navi ) after the pln loaded into the world map correctly, so a bug somewhere with Navigraph, very surprised as Navigraph being quite an expensive sub…

Hopefully someone from Navigraph can let us know why this is happening?.. thx

Using plans generated by Little NavMap v2.8.10 64-bit.
I had this issue intermittently, but all day on 6/6/2023. I followed the advice above and removed all Navigraph files from Community to a hold directory and the issue went away.

Hi there! Been having this issue recently and installing the latest world update (XIII) fixed it. It seems like Navigraph build its last AIRAC with some dependencies with the world update.
With this fix you can put Navigraph’s files back :slight_smile:

Cheers

Now it is back again, and ATC voices are gone again, and and and. We must have had another MSFS 2020 update. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Now ATC voices are gone again. :grimacing: