Navigraph Beta Client 24 Updated May 27, 2021

5 Likes

Nice will update AS CRJ Navdata now instead of separate installer.

Activation icon is in the toolbar; may be you have to login again with SimLink to get the pink arrow on the chart; cool stuff from Navigraph.

Thanks.
@CasualClick

@CasualClick

I installed the client a few days ago and activated it also in MSFS, after the activation everything works fine.
But what seems a bit strange to me is the fact, that i need to re-authenticate every time I start the simulator. I’m getting the message with the QR-Code every time I open the Navdata in MSFS.

Did I miss something in the options or am I doing something wrong, or do I really have to re-authenticate for every new flight session?

It seems that logging in every time is the way it has to work right now.

That’s not really what I’m looking for so for the moment I’m sticking with the windows app.

1 Like

@RealMatch @TDizzle6920

Folks you may want to contact @NAVData on the Navigraph forums for why it keeps asking you to login.

Thanks @CasualClick … indeed, you will find the answer in our forum. This has nothing todo with our app. It´s currently a technical limitation in the sim - more in our forum.

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

@NAVData is right, and here is one of several threads on the topic: Having to verify account every time? - #13 by skysail - MSFS In-Game Panel - Navigraph

Stephen

1 Like