Navigraph chart fonts impossible to read in VR since SU12

Since the update my Navigraph charts is useless. The fonts are so small that I can’t read the labels on the buttons. You are able to zoom maps but the actual buttons are impossible to read. Please fix this asap !

Hi,

You might want to report that to the Navigraph forums. Perhaps there is a way to make the fonts larger for VR? I don’t use it with VR so can only speculate.

It’s not just Navigraph. It’s every add-on VR panel: Sky4Sim, Little Navmap, all of them. SU12 has really screwed these up.

2 Likes

Right, I’m with you. Yes, that doesn’t sound like its specific to them in that case.

Yep, I’ve done that

1 Like

In the Navigraph panel you have settings to scale the fonts. Set it to 2.4. It then gets too big in 2D mode but works as expected in VR.

I’ll try that tonight, thanks

1 Like

Increasing the font of the UI works indeed fine with this solution. However, text font on the maps is still tiny and unreadable in VR. In addition to this loading the Navigraph add-on in game is so much slower then it used to be?

Yes, exactly the same here. Map loading in VR is extremely slow and decreases fps significantly. For me the VR in-game-panel is not usable at the moment.

1 Like

Ha, it’s not just in VR either - the Navigraph VFR airscape altitude limits are so tiny I never even noticed them at first. In real VFR charts these are printed in big bold blue font for a very good reason!