Navigraph in VR

Over the past year + I’ve tried to bring desktop windows and panels into VR with limited success.

I’ve had Navigraph for a few month now and never realized there was a panel I could install and bring into VR. It works so well in VR! I’m surprised it’s there as it’s basically the standalone Navigraph app.

If it had airport weather it would be near perfect.

2 Likes

It is very good in VR and does weather as well. Select the tower icon (2nd down on the left I think, on phone) and then select / type an airport and hit the ‘weather’ tab. It gives a METAR and other info.

2 Likes

OMG, I hadn’t even noticed that yet!

So much of this stuff I was dropping out of VR to access. It can basically replace little nav map with a simple, VR friendly interface.

There is a tool from flightsimuator.me allowing you to bring LittleNavMap to VR (not perfect, but works). And
offers many more features in the form of an iPad in VR.

1 Like

Navigraph does lack some of the simulated tablet features.

I just thought Navigraph was all IFR charts, which is what I was using it for, especially with the VisionJet integration.

It’s almost like they optimized it for VR, which I’m sure they didn’t. Hardly any 3rd party developers ever do. But it works great.