Navigraph: missing STARS

KRNO:
Missing STARS when using Navigraph data. When Navigraph data is removed, STARS re-appear.

Is there any solution for this?

thanks

Which stars specifically are missing?

1 Like

Usually that means the airport BGL file matches Navblue, but not Navigraph. That also usually means both the airport and/or Navblue are out of date or still showing old runways and approaches.

2 Likes

Yes,

this is most problematic in sim issue (not actual data) that prevent use of any 3-rd party addon. Next problem of the OP can be that he look at Navigraph Charts (updated) but he didn’t update NAV DB inside sim. Many different changes can be released, some fix are not actually existed then also ARR/APP can have different tracks, functionality.

KRNO - but I figured it out - per answer below…

Yes, this appears to be the issue. Any suggestions for the easiest way to fix this?

I don’t know how common it is, but I wouldn’t mind editing an airport.

No other way if you want have all ok.

There are still many airports that aren’t updated in sim with actual runway headings/data. If you wouldn’t, wait only to Asobo.

It means editing the data and visual model of the airport to have the correct runways and headings, plus probably fixing the embedded IAP data like the ILS. Unfortunately, not a trivial task.

1 Like

Is there a fix for this ? I have the Pacsim KRNO payware and still shows No STARS in flight planner of msfs

The answer is given right above your question by CasualClick: Editing.