(NDU registry change) Increase performance immediately! AMAZING!

Microsoft didn’t make the latest MSFS, they produced it. Asobo isn’t owned by MS… although everything about it from the Game Pass release to the update schedule works exactly like a first party game.

Thanks, will try that out and report back,

Greets,
Markus

Can confirm, landed back at BHX after 1.5hours of flight over france and back, the FPS is exactly the same as when i took of at EGBB in the same spot as when i landed with Better push back removed. I was using the FBW A32N mod. So for me it was the better push back mod thats caused all this issue. Hope this helps some of you.

But the graphic settings given in the solution at the start have also helped massively and made it real smooth to fly using track ir, so thanks again for that!

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply :smiley: :ok_hand: Have happy flights.

1 Like

Buy that man a beer! The best performance I have had since the game came out. I treated myself to the biggest rig I could find to enjoy this sim and have been frustrated by constant jerking and drop in framerates. Just completed a flight from JFK-LAX perfect 45-50 FPS on the ground 70-80 in the air. It might not last, but loving this increase in performance, well done and thanks!

6 Likes

where are these graphics settings?

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’m happy too!

For a excellent perfomances, i too deleted TOOLBAR PUSHBACK and i fly now with FBY stable version and 0 degradation!! Incredible and this is a new simulator :grinning:

I’ve run two tests on this in the last 24 hours. One with the solution and one without. The first test was 8 hours 40 min from Austin to Copenhagen with default NDU setting in the 78X. The leak started for me in northern UK just west of the North Sea. It wasn’t too bad and I was able to land relatively-smoothly.

Test 2 was with the “fix” in the F35B with multiple takeoffs and landings in a 6 hour period. Bali to Taipei, Taipei to Guam, and lastly Guam to West Timor. I experienced zero stutters, no leak, and finished the last flight with just as many frames as I started the first with.

So far, so good. More testing to come…

4 Likes

Have you tested with developer/experimental versions?

Only developer mode and performances descrease little bit. With STABLE version, 0 performance descrease during all flight.

I deleted too PUSHBACK HELPER because he decrease little bit the sim.

1 Like

NOPE… I altered the registry and have found no difference at all.
I have restored the value back to the original of 2.

1 Like

I have not, however, seen an increase in performance. My sim just seems to be maintaining what it starts with much better post “fix.”

Too bad this isn’t in bugs so we can upvote it because that would be neat to get a proper statement from the dev team. @Jummivana

Thanks!

On my side I’m gonna give it a try and report back, it could even fix my absolutely not MSFS related issue where my browser streaming crashes after a few hours with nice Out of Memory message, who knows.

1 Like

With this ndu setting fix, pilot pete’s idea and balancing cpu vs gpu load, I am getting most amazing experience than ever…

Still I am using latest FBW development version and Toolbar pushback, the performance is way better than before, (yes, I may encounter small stutters, but the past 5-6 flight after tweaking setting was way more than “acceptable” level for me )
If i encounter bad stutter again, I may go back with stable version.

This may be off topic so plz disregard if so though, with my 11400f(unlocked power limit), 130 or 140 terrain LOD looks maximum to maintain stable 30fps and more than 200 is the “dream” area for the heavy airport with airliners…
Is this normal?

Anyway, thank you so much author, I need to buy you a beer…

3 Likes

Why are you deleting the pushback toolbar?

It kills the performances apparently.

2 Likes

Lots of reports both here and in flightsim.to that the latest pushback toolbar 1.4 version may impact performance, though I’m not sure if this is done immediately after the mod is used or several minutes afterwards (or regardless of whether the mod is used). I think the dev said he’d take a look.

Is not the culprit, but 1.4 version afects performance and random CTD’s.
The culprit is SU8

1 Like

Can someone explain in English what to do?

Windows 10

pushback toolbar has a memory leak and should be deleted until the devs release a new update. lol not sure about the sketchy registry fix… but removing the pushback toolbar will immediately improve your performance.

5 Likes