Need Help setting up my transmitter

Hello,
I am new to flying and new to MFS,
I recently bought a RC Airplane. Trying to learn using MFS.
My problem is setting up the Spektrum DXS transmitter that came with the plane to be used in MFS. I have tried this in the control settings but haven’t figured out the correct settings.
Does anyone know ?
Please help

Tom

Long time rc here(scale and warbird). I’m fairly sure you won’t be able to do that.
Best to check your spektrum’s website as they would be the ones to create something like this.

Your better off getting a dedicated rc sim that is designed to use your radio. I highly recommend them for new as well a practice for everyone( crashes cost $$$$ ). Flying rc from the ground can take a long time to master, specially when coming towards you.

Real Flight is the best, my opinion, from Horizon Hobby and you local rc store probably has in stock also.

You should search Google for airplane rc forums, there are a lot avail and can provide a ton of info for you. Join a local rc club is another great idea too.

You should be able to make it work with your tranmitter. It will require some messing around with assigning the appropriate controls in the settings. You may also require the correct dongle to attach you transmitter to you computer. I’m looking at doing this as well but have not got around to it yet. Currently using the now discontinued Phoenix RC flight simulator with my spektrum DX9. If you are looking on learning to fly RC I’d suggest getting Real Flight as well. Good Luck and Happy Flying!

Forum won’t let me post links to YouTube but do a google search “using spektrum transmitter with microsoft flight simulator” and you should find some how to videos

I have a Spektrum transmitter and it does work with MSFT Flight Simulator, but I am looking for information on how to map the transmitter controls to the airplane controls. For instance, the aileron control is working, but not the throttle. I wonder if anyone can point me to a comprehensive post or guide on how to set up Controls in Flight Sim.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.