Neofly 4

HI
Just installed the latest version of Neofly 4 after playing on thr Beta, Problem I’m having is how do I continue past the first page after accepting a job ? I cannot see a way as clicking next does nothing. Also how do you delete a job once you have accepted it>

I’m no expert as only started using it recently myself. But I will try and help.

To start a job you accepted, you need to load into a flight in the correct aircraft and livery, and set the cargo (weight) to at least what is required. On the Your Flight Briefing page (icon with tower and plane) you will see the required ICAO, plane and weight - make sure they are all green, not red.

If you use Sky4Sim this will also give you popup notifications to say when conditions are met (as well as other useful stuff).

To delete a job you have accepted, there is a BIN icon button on the same page I believe. Not on PC now to check.

Going from memory here (which is dangerous for me) but the trash icon for the mission might be on the “Hanger” page, bottom, middle.

You nailed it. Thank you!