New Black Square TBM 850 Video released

Hi Everyone, please check out my latest vid on the TBM 850 on the channel!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I just installed this plane and find this “movie” very helpful.

1 Like

This is the best and most sophisticated airplane release since the Fenix release last year!
It delivers in all aspects, visually but also the system-depth is absolute superior.
And being able to open the bonnet (not only one side but both sides of the PT6 turbine is modeled in 3D) is the most epic zenith of immersion and doing true walk-arounds.

(Well the immersion gets kinda broken when doing the "walk"arounds with some very hard to control and way too fast drone camera, some months ago I saw a mod being able to walk around an airplane like in some first-person-shooter perspective camera and even with foot walk sounds, but I cannot find this mod on flightsim.to).

1 Like

Hi @RobbieMF1,

Your post has been moved to the Content Creators category. Please ensure that you check the correct category for your topic before posting in the future!

Thanks,
The MSFS Team

This video is so precious and so awesome!
For the first time ever I now know how to use an old Bendix KR87 radio with an analogue RMI!
What exactly is a navigation …ehm thing… or point in ancient aviation with only two letters (MX, UZ, with direction distance and frequency) - is this some kind of VOR or TACAN?
But VOR`s always have three letters.

This is so exciting learning to fly an airplane with old Bendix stuff optional to choose from!!
The only other thing necessary is having the seats and interior in full brown colour tones and the feeling goes back to the seventies.
Hm I wasn´t even alive back than but it feels good… natural. Reincarnated pilot obviously.

Every second spending in such a magnificent and marvellous modeled cockpit like the Black Square aircraft is a huge honour to enjoy.

So many new things to learn, like VOR and RMI and old radio panels, awesome!
Everyone always said I need to learn to navigate and fly old Cessnas first, but I started seriously learn flying back in the day when the Fenix Airbus was released.
Now learning new ways to navigate with these ancient GA airplane systems and these analogue needles and the ancient Garmin530 and whatnot is so exciting!

I don´t know yet how to navigate a GA aircraft, but when I press “NAV” on the autopilot it always follows the mangenta line, which is in this case the direction of the RMI needle, correct?
God I feel like some adventurer and explorer and some old 20th century ship´s captain learning these ancient ways of navigation before GPS was available!

1 Like

Hi. Thanks so much for your kind words. Glad you loved it. Regarding the “NAV” button, you’ve probable got gps selected somewhere rather than VOR, that’s why its doing that. Thanks for watching!

Hi. I am unable to post directly to Content Creators. Please can you tell me why?

I am unable to submit any videos to this categoryy