New "COCKPIT INTERACTION SYSTEM" inaccuracies

I like the new cockpit interaction system, it makes life way easier in IFR flying through turbulence by being able to lock to a switch.

1. I would like an option to get rid of the blue highlight of the selected knob though.

A couple of tiny errors in the new “COCKPIT INTERACTION SYSTEM”:

1. when in locked mode the thumb switch always shows the vertical speed selected, even when in pitch or FLC mode:

1. When selecting the heading select button it shows press for “TOGGLE HEADING SELECT”, what it actually does is SYNCHRONIZING the heading bug to the current heading. Maybe a copy from the Airbus?

1. When selecting the bar-set know is shows “SET BAROMETRIC PRESSURE TO STANDARD” while this is what it should do in the real world, it doesn’t below 18000 ft.

hello, i have a problem i cant use my mouse on the cocpit to interact, only at instrument view.

and everywhere they talk about this cockpit interaction system option. legacy lock.

But i installed 2x already on my xbox series s that i got it just yesterdar, and i don’t have the cockpit interaction system option.

what should i do

same here , there’s no cockpit interaction system option on xbox serie S.

mouse can interact with intruments, but not with UI.