New Guinea Challenge, Crafter X Cub Fuel Gauges Don't work

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No but I don’t have many and it’s an Xbox

Brief description of the issue:

In the new Guinea Challenge the fuel gauges (sight tubes) show empty when you are in flight, if you have the virtual cockpit up in the external view the quantity shows correct there, ran out of fuel a couple of times not knowing I needed to change tanks.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Fly the new Guinea bush trip and when you are in the air check the fuel sight glasses, they show empty.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.33.8.0 although I don’t know how long it’s existed.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

no

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

below screenshots are at the start of leg 3. We can see fuel in both tanks and levels are going down through the flight (you need to manually change between right/left tank during the flight, this is how it works on this type of basic aircraft)

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

It was six months ago maybe it sorted now, also was this on Xbox ?

I am using ms-store version.
If by any chance you could test again and provide a screenshot ?. Also maybe when you start the challenge, since the tanks should be almost full (if not full) you may not distinguish well the level in the tubes since they are at the top, so may lead to think they are empty.