New Live Traffic Bug - Departing Aircraft Spawn With Front Landing Gear Up and Don't Actually Depart đŸ€”

do they depart?

lol, no ofcourse not, dead as doornails.

1 Like

Heres 2 shots. First yiou can see 2 aircraft from distance. As I get close name tag disappears but you see the wheels. The ones parked to the left at the terminal have no wheels.

Here at KORD is the 1st time I haVE SEEN NOSEWHEELS AT SPAWNING LIVE TRAFFIC SINCE su5

This is still not fixed after the 8/7 hotfix. In case anyone is wondering.

2 Likes

Yeah, and mdl still cyd, o guess they never fixing it. 2 more months to bf2045.

There’s no indication that they’ll never fix it. The fixes in the hotfixes were definitely more urgent than this.

Actually CTDS most urgent and seems they waiting on that.

They explained very clearly that those simply take more time to investigate and fix. No one is “waiting” anything.

Confirming that this issue is still active after World Update 6.

Surprised no one visits their office with a list of complaints.

Yep, this was the view at Heathrow / EGLL earlier today – pic attached – showing lots of spawned “live traffic” aircraft on the far side of the airport.
But they are just congregating there. None of them are departing anywhere!! :frowning:
Why is this bug not logged yet??

1 Like

it is reported multiple times. Apparently SU7 ASOBO will attempt to increase live traffic, once again. I assume this issue will be fixed at that time. This might be what they mean by “increased live traffic”. Be silly if they actually add more sim traffic that just spawns at airport.

Seems live traffic has been moved to SU8 to muck with. 4 months from now.

Same issue for me; every departure plane spawns and remains at gate

This is what puts me off this simulator. They break things but dont prioritise fixing it unless the game is unplayable. But for me AI is one of the most important make or break aspects of a good flight sim.

4 Likes

Looks like it got fixed today for the gear :crossed_fingers: on departing traffic on Thursdays update

At Klax also

I have seen the front gear on Live traffic for over a week, but still not departing. AIG for me came at at a perfect time, but thats only a personal choice.

3 Likes

If AI is truly that important to you, then make yourself a cup of warm tea, sit down in front of your pc, watch the following video, and execute it step by step. Then, you will have glorious AI. You’ll see arrivals, departures, pushbacks, lines of airliners holding on taxiways, etc.

They’re so good that you can see the fans rotating as they go past.

3 Likes

Perfect thanks will take a look at it

This issue is about live traffic. That’s affected as well unless you switch to its offline traffic.

1 Like