New LVFR A321neo on Marketplace

Looks really impressive especially from xbox users point of view :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Interesting, any details?

I can’t find it.

1 Like

Marketplace updates tend to go live at 5 PM EST.

Try restarting MSFS if you can’t find it :+1:

Its there trust me

You can watch a review of it here

3 Likes

Just found it. It’s based on the default one in the aim. So won’t be buying, looks like it is just loads of livereys and sound packs

5 Likes

If you read the comments on the youtube videos, lots of CTD’s already.

This is not a “new” plane, its a tweak / hack of the default.

6 Likes

@colesy19,
All 3rd Party content needs to be posted in the 3rd Party category.

Since this is also a marketplace item, it may also be posted in #community:marketplace

I have moved this topic.

Thank you.

1 Like

So…is it just the current A320neo but “edited” to look like an A321neo?

As in is it the same sounds and what not?

1 Like

No its got different sounds

1 Like

There are 4 different variants of the plane

1 Like

Seems interesting

1 Like

I bought it on my Xbox Series S. So far, none of the displays turn on for a cold and dark start, nor are any of them on when starting on the runway. Unless there is an update of the plane tonight when the marketplace normally updates, it’s looking like a dud. Not sure how this made it into the marketplace if these issues were known in advance.

2 Likes

In consultation with @Hester40MT , I moved this to Third Party Addon Discussion > Aircraft. (No more moves after this! :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

I will wait longer before buying. At least visually it’s pretty cool.

1 Like

With a quality A310 coming in November (for free) may be better off keeping your money.

I’ve gone so far as to remove all the livery packs I had for other planes and the Working Title G1000NXi. I have tried rolling cache of 8 Gigs, but I also have tried no rolling cache. I’m at a loss here on what else could be wrong on my end. Ok, it appears the problem is at JFK for some reason. Things make less sense in this sim day to day!

1 Like

The good news is that Simple Traffic is finally available for Xbox. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes