NEW Manchester Airport EGCC add-on from Macco Simulations! Early Access Promo Video

MACCO Simulations have released an early access Manchester Airport (EGCC) Scenery for MSFS… Looks amazing!!

5 Likes

Early access bought, can’t wait to try it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

£8 too is a bargain!

1 Like

Just bought the early access title. I can already see from what has been done that this is going to be a very nice airport when its finished. What they have done so far looks really good.

1 Like

Looking good. My Local airport :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s v0.5 currently and is amazing - I can’t wait to see what v1.0 ends up looking like! He wants it to be a full and accurate representation of Manchester Airport and has committed to updating it as the aircraft develops in the future too which is incredible!

Awesome! Please add the Signature FOB so we can do private flights!!

1 Like

I’ve purchased this airport too, and it looks really nice. :+1:

I’m looking forward to future updates.

Patric

2 Likes

I reckon Uri Gellar is looking after ground handling at this wonderful airport! Expect the supernatural!

Frame rates are excellent at the moment. I am only using a GTX 1070 OC with an i7-2600K CPU and I am not complaining. I have made a video, I might upload it. You can see my frame rate at high settings on the top left of the screen.
Charles.

Just bought this…really impressed and looking forward to the updates. Lol’d at the “Coming Soon” posters all over the end of the unfinished Terminal 2

2 Likes