NEW Nvidia Drivers: GeForce WHQL 516.94 - Nvidia has issued a security warning for it's GPU drivers on 4/8/2022)

Regarding 2. That would suggest to me that you have a SERIOUS problem with your electrics you need to have them checked out by a professional as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I did get an electrician out, they didnā€™t find anything wrong weirdly. Itā€™s nearly a year and a half ago and the house hasnā€™t burnt down yet.

Nvidia has just released new drivers. 512.59

3 Likes

Where does one find the ā€œDDU Toolā€?

Display Driver Uninstaller Descargar versiĆ³n 18.0.4.9 (guru3d.com)

1 Like

Testing 512.59 and so far everything seems fine.

Itā€™s been a long time since we have seen a new Nvidia driver releaseā€¦

https://uk.download.nvidia.com/Windows/512.59/512.59-win11-win10-release-notes.pdf

Our latest GeForce Game Ready Drivers supports the launch of new games, and updates that further enhance your experience. And weā€™ve also got support for 3 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors, and 8 new Optimal Playable Settings.

Dune is back in the spotlight, and now, 30 years after the release of the pioneering Dune II real-time strategy game from Westwood Studios, you can return to Arrakis in Funcom and Shiro Gamesā€™ Dune: Spice Wars. Based on Frank Herbertā€™s Dune novels, Dune: Spice Wars melds real-time strategy gameplay with tactical pausing and features found in popular Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate 4X games.

• Chernobyliteā€™s Ray Tracing Upgrade: The Farm 51ā€™s Chernobylite recreated the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone with 3D scanned photogrammetry, and inserted otherworldly elements to create a survival horror game that exited Early Access last year with support for NVIDIA DLSS. In its newest post-release update, ray-traced reflections, ray-traced translucent reflections, ray-traced mesh caustics and ray-traced water caustics have been introduced, giving players an even-better experience.
  • JX3 Onlineā€™s DLSS Update: JX3 Online is a martial arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game thatā€™s been entertaining PC gamers in China since 2009. On April 28th, JX3 Online will be updated with support for an updated version of DLSS, improving image quality for its millions of players.
  • Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhuntā€™s Early Access Launch: Bloodhunt is a free-to-play battle royale set in Prague, which at night is consumed by a ruthless war between vampire clans. Use your supernatural powers, weapons, and wit to hunt your rivals and dominate the night.

Charles.

1 Like

Here is the cleaned-up driver from Guru3D with the bloat removed along with G-Force Experience. If you like to use GFE, donā€™t download this driverā€¦

Charles.

2 Likes

Thanks!

It seems they removed the release notes (er 404). Hope itā€™s not a bad signā€¦

1 Like

Two Quick questions:
Is there still access to the Config-panel when I install this clean version?
The same question but now using NVCleanstall v1.13.0?

Thanks Charles

1 Like

Hi RadYew, Yes the Nvidia Control Panel is still available in its entire glory! On both scores.

BRGDS

Charles.

2 Likes

Well, did an uninstall using DDU. Navigated to the GTX version of 512.59 clean version and downloaded the file.

After a quick backup of my NVidia settings I installed the 512.59 driver.
Then I configured my FS settings in the NVidia control panel.

First time I started FS it crashed, but since I never had any crashes before I assumed it was because of this new ā€œstrangeā€ Gpu driver. And this seemed to be the case.

After a reboot of FS it started up normally. This driver will be at (on?) my side for a long time. On my system (always be careful right) itā€™s smooth as butter. Iā€™ll refrain from further details because Iā€™m no expert.

1 Like

How do you back up NVidia settings?

I simply create screen shots from my settings.

1 Like

CodeLoran, the link is working right now. It must be a been a glitch.
Charles.

1 Like

Using 512.59 and have seen no issues so far. Took the chance and installed it right after SU9 too. Everything is working very well.

4 Likes

I will make this shortā€¦I down loaded the drivers today 4/29/2022 and I noticed a tremendous difference in the overall performance with VR using my 3080ti.

3 Likes

Hi Artison71, welcome to the forumšŸ˜€

I hope the difference in the performance is on the positive side! :grinning:

Charles.

Thought I would share my experience with the latest drivers. Everything was going well until I started experiencing random CTDs and my event viewer showed ā€œnvlddmkm stopped responding and has recoveredā€. So I rolled back to the 497.29 driver. Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix? I have a 2 month old new desktop with a 3070 GTX.

Correction, RTX 3070*