New nVidia Game Ready Drivers 526.47 just dropped

Today I installed the new GRD 526.47. And by the way three driver update for my Lenovo 5.
The result: I had NEVER this great performance like now! Made any short and one 2,5 hour flight (only in VR, FBW32NX). No problems. Got around 6-10 FPS more with new new driver. No stutter. Perfect performance and memory handling. Limited @30 FPS. Its fun. Its perfect! What a big surprise!! HAPPY! (again).

2 Likes

My friend experience with GRD 526.47 has so far been very good (3080).

2 Likes

DX12 is really really smooth with GRD 526.47. In fact it removed all stutters - flying the discovery flight over Tokyo. I was planning to upgrade to 5800x3d but now plan is on hold, considering the way improvements are being brought in.

Just downloaded the drivers. No issues so far. Not using anything special. Just a 2060super running SU11 beta with no mods enabled.

Just looking forward to the day DX12 runs perfectly.

I7 10700K RTX3080
DLSS is not available with this driver on my PC , it was before ! so i put TAA but not good as performance than before it was with DLSS. How can i find DLSS again ?
When i go back with previous driver, DLSS is neither avalaible.

Hotfix driver 526.61 released. Confirmed it fixes GPU not dialing down performance mode on MSFS 2020 exit.

1 Like

New Nvidia Hotfix Driver Version 526.61 just dropped - Community Support / Hardware and Peripherals - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

This driver works well at the low end, at least with a 750 ti 2gb and a 5600x, to re-gain 5-6 fps once realized two drivers ago but lost with 522.25 and/or SU 11. Its great to have a 30 fps cap working almost continuously once again!