New patch 2

Well downloaded the new patch (9/29/20). Can’t honestly say it fixed anything. In some cases it actually made it worse. Let’s start

1. There are no multi storied building in the Inyokern/Ridgecrest CA area with the exception of two 4 story hotel located near CLNWAS. It looks like las vegas right now . it was better before the patch. should have left it alone.
  2. Fuel consumption does not appeared to be fixed for the CJ4. Can barely get 750 nm out of it. Still getting readings of 1200+ PPH per side @ 42000 ft. Should be lower than that if it is supposed to have a 5 hour 2000 nm Range. Would expect it to be in the 600 or less PPH at altitude and cruise.
  3. Active pause is still not working on my computer. Have to use the escape button to pause the flight.
  4. Live in a rural area with slow download speeds. Could you break up the patches into smaller downloads? Last night, like the last one took over 9 hours to complete with two restart because of freezes
  5. ATC stuck in loop with landmark aircraft below or above assigned altitude. Constantly telling them to go up or down. About every 30 seconds. Reminds me of XPlane 11. Very annoying.
    Outside of the those issues a good program.
    P.S. Not everything needs to get fixed. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
1 Like

By the way, it’s Patch 3!

1 Like

For #1 there seems to be a fix if you’re not averse to fiddling around in a text file (for the love of god, make a backup of the file before you do): Buildings much too high in 1.9.3.0 Patch I should say I haven’t tried it myself, though.

1 Like

Have the same issues. Today her in Bremen sunny with a few clouds but thunder and lightning in the background.
Around Bremen are a lot of smaller villages - now rising 3-5- floor bug houses even in reality there are just smaller houses and farming houses. Before the patch it was better. Maybe ASOBO thought to make more EFX for the “gamers” in the community. But is far from reality. Its enoying because before it was just fair enough.
Sometimes VFR map force CTD. I dont know if my eyes already weak but saw some bright green fields - but we have autumn here in Germany. In winter and autumn the trees dont get brown or loosing there leaves - like FS2004 already did right …

The community folder fix doesn’t require any file change, it automatically overrides at runtime instead!